Contact Information

Every Education Service Center has a specialist who serves as the regional contact for Gifted/Talented. Using the map below, choose the region of Texas in which you live by clicking on that area or search by zip code. You will be given the information needed for you to call or email your regional Gifted/Talented specialist.